From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome3 hotkey for searching in overview
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 09:16:58
1 Am 02.12.2011 07:23, schrieb András Csányi:
2 > On 2 December 2011 00:28, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
3 >> Am 01.12.2011 19:51, schrieb András Csányi:
4 >>> I was always xfce and KDE user and I never was not able to
5 >>> understand the philosophy of Gnome. But, Gnome3 is amazing! Simple and
6 >>> easy to use.
7 >>
8 >> András, pls tell us about your usual use of desktop .... do you use
9 >> gentoo for business? Or private use only?
10 >
11 > Dear Stefan,
12 >
13 > Nowadays I'm using it just at home for private. I would be so happy if
14 > it would be a gentoo my workspace! :)
15
16 ;-)
17
18 Just wanted to check if you use it professionally as I hesitate to adopt
19 gnome-3 too early. I am running my business w/ gentoo on my machines and
20 although I am interested in the new concepts I don't want to deal w/ too
21 much problems. I have gnome-3 on a netbook, w/ sabayon linux, just to
22 have a look. On my main rig it is still masked ...
23
24 Thx, S