From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New monitor problems. < sighs >
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:26:46
1 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > Dale,
3 >
4 > Rather then rebooting, did you shut down the whole machine, eg. power off and
5 > unplug power and then start it again?
6 >
7 > I have, in the past, had issues where a card wasn't being "reset" properly
8 > during a reboot and only a cold start would lead to correct behaviour.
9 >
10 > --
11 > Joost Roeleveld
15 I did once but about to try that again. I recall people having that
16 sort of issue with networks cards before too. I swapped plugs so it was
17 without thinking that I did that. Couldn't hurt. ;-)
18
19 Thanks.
20
21 Dale