From: bn <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost free space on /
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:04:15
1 KH ha scritto:
2
3 > I totaly do agree with you. There has been nothing indicated to give a
4 > one out of one answer. In case someone is a noob, ( I am still one
5 > because I don't no anything about how everything is working) what you
6 > just wrote is the answer. Like what are your needs and what resurces do
7 > you have?
8 > Like I don't think it was something like "do my homework" but more like
9 > "I don't even know what to look for".
10
11 At least telling him what to look for would be useful. I for example
12 still have no idea, and it's after reading this thread that I checked
13 the size of my /var directory for the first time in 5 years.
14
15 > Often googling for something is leading to lists where absolutly no help
16 > can be found because someone writes something like: "what can I do".
17 > secend replays like: "do A". Frst: "cool this did it for me." In the end
18 > nobody else can use this solution because it is just not EXACT.
19
20 Isn't "do A if you are in situation X , because of Z" the right pattern?
21
22 m.