From: Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] k3b burning BD-Disk pretends to fail at 99.99%
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:58:10
1 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > > > cdrecord is installed, I have no idea why k3b chose to use growisofs for
4 > > > creating the >10G isofs.
5 > > >
6 > > > I did not try cdrecord (How can I change which programs k3b uses?)
7 > >
8 > > "Settings" -> "Configure K3b" -> "Programs"
9 >
10 > This just displays what's there. I can't change any of the listed programs
11 > from this screen.
12
13 A few years ago, I have been told by the k3b people that k3b was modified to
14 automatically prefer cdrecord in case it is present.
15
16 Maybe you should ask the k3b maintainer from Gentoo whether there was a Gentoo
17 specific change...
18
19 Jörg
22 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin