From: Dirk Uys <dirkcuys@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.2: Emerge of ksysguard and ksmserver failed
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:36:57
1 On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Tomas Linhart <tomas.linhart@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > 2009/1/29 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>:
3 >>
4 >> re-emerge the qt packages in the right order.
5 >> then emerge kdelibs again, then the rest. Stuff like this happens when qt is
6 >> updated after kdelibs is built against it.
9 > Thanks for your answer.
10 >
11 > I not at my box just now so I will try that later today. But I have
12 > re-emerge all qt packages and also kdelibs yesterday but I am not sure
13 > in which order...
14 > Before I start again - what is "the right order" for emerging the qt packages?
15 >
16 > Tomas
17
18 I would assume that "the right order" is to emerge all the qt
19 libraries, and then kdelibs?
20
21 Regards
22 Dirk