From: Tomas Linhart <tomas.linhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.2: Emerge of ksysguard and ksmserver failed
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:03:16
1 2009/1/29 Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>:
2 >>
3 >> I tried to re-emerge qt-* packages but the error remains the same.
4 >>
5 >> Does somebody have a idea what could be wrong?
6 >
7 > re-emerge the qt packages in the right order.
8 > then emerge kdelibs again, then the rest. Stuff like this happens when qt is
9 > updated after kdelibs is built against it.
12 Thanks for your answer.
13
14 I not at my box just now so I will try that later today. But I have
15 re-emerge all qt packages and also kdelibs yesterday but I am not sure
16 in which order...
17 Before I start again - what is "the right order" for emerging the qt packages?
18
19 Tomas