From: young sun <sparkplug.cn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FLAC to mp3 converters?
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 03:40:17
1 I don`t know how to convert flac to mp3,I used to convert flac to
2 ogg with oggenc.
3
4 2008/11/5 Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>:
5 > Am Dienstag, 4. November 2008 19:04:04 schrieb Mark Knecht:
6 >
7 >> I'm wondering if anyone has a good way to convert a large hierarcy
8 >> of directories populated with FLAC files to a new set of directories
9 >> using mp3 instead? The FLAC directory contains something like 20000
10 >> files so I need the converted structure to replicate the original.
11 >> Most likely the tool has to be very tolerant of file naming, unicode,
12 >> etc., as there are likely to be any number of strange things in there.
13 >>
14 >> Possibly something in perl or, for the likes of me, even something GUI
15 >> based.
16 >
17 > Try http://www.gurulabs.com/goodies/downloads.php (scroll down to the bottom).
18 >