From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FLAC to mp3 converters?
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 18:15:18
1 Am Dienstag, 4. November 2008 19:04:04 schrieb Mark Knecht:
2
3 > I'm wondering if anyone has a good way to convert a large hierarcy
4 > of directories populated with FLAC files to a new set of directories
5 > using mp3 instead? The FLAC directory contains something like 20000
6 > files so I need the converted structure to replicate the original.
7 > Most likely the tool has to be very tolerant of file naming, unicode,
8 > etc., as there are likely to be any number of strange things in there.
9 >
10 > Possibly something in perl or, for the likes of me, even something GUI
11 > based.
12
13 Try http://www.gurulabs.com/goodies/downloads.php (scroll down to the bottom).
14