From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xen+kvm+win2k problem
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 08:52:52
1 * Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 Hi,
4
5 > I think officially Win2k is not supported by Xen. XP, 2003, etc. run
6 > fine. There are probably people out there running Win2k on Xen but I
7 > bet they have to do something wicked and I'm not aware of what it is.
8
9 from what I've read in the net, it should work - I even found
10 howtos for that (of course w/ hw virtualization, but my CPU
11 has it). One of the texts talked about hangs on missing tun/tap,
12 but I've already fixed it.
13
14 hmmpf :(
17 cu
18 --
20 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
22 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
23 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
24 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
25 http://patches.metux.de/
27 --
28 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list