From: "Érico Porto" <ericoporto2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TUSB3410 on 3.0.6 kernel
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 00:14:33
1 oh no, I don't think it is a bug.
2
3 I mean, this is suposed to be open using some tool named mspdebug of some
4 sorta:
5 http://hackaday.com/2010/08/11/how-to-launchpad-programming-with-linux/
6
7 But I know this chip is a usb to serial adapter, only the product Id is
8 exchanged to be a Development Tool. To change the vendor and product id, I
9 found a how-to here :
10 http://www.brimson.com/downloads/ti_usb_multitech_release_notes-1.1.txt
11
12 It doesn't seem to do nothing, but maybe I have to write some code on the
13 msp before. I haven't used this board much, but it is the only thing I have
14 to test now - I need to interface with a gps chip, but I have no serials
15 available, so later I plan to use this chip. I know I have loaded this as a
16 serial long before...
17
18 Érico V. Porto