From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Bouncing messages
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:44:52
1 On Wednesday, 18 January 2023 08:59:21 GMT Nuno Silva wrote:
2
3 > And *now* I haven't received one of these messages I was talking about
4 > (which would usually appear for every post of mine to the list, albeit
5 > possibly delayed by a few hours), so I guess either the forwarding
6 > problem was fixed or that person is not subscribed to the list anymore.
7
8 I've just had another one.
9
10 [...]
11
12 > So it is delivery *to* you that's failing? Hm, seeing you mentioned one
13 > of these message numbers that are internal to the list, I think I now
14 > understand what kind of bounce message you're talking about, sorry for
15 > the confusion.
16 >
17 > Now was there (I recall asking about this previously, but I forgot what
18 > the answer was) a way to get a message-ID from that internal number, or
19 > at least a way to get the address of the message's archive copy on the
20 > gentoo website?
21
22 I haven't found it, if so.
25 Regards,