From: "Érico Porto" <ericoporto2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo forgets DATE adjust
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:04:36
1 it works! I had set only clock_hctosys before.
2
3 Thanks
4
5 Érico V. Porto
8 On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>wrote:
9
10 > Am 08.11.2011 02:48, schrieb Érico Porto:
11 > > When I was installing my system I typed the date and hour wrong , and
12 > > didn't noticed, and as far my computer knows, today is tomorrow, two
13 > > hours wrong...
14 > >
15 > > I thought it was ok to change later, but actually, I can't. If I type
16 > > the date command to change time, it changes ok, but when I boot, my
17 > > system forgets it, and it's tomorrow again.. I've tried some ideas from
18 > > the web, but nothing worked..
19 > >
20 > > Is this a known bug?
21 > >
22 > > Érico V. Porto
23 >
24 > Edit /etc/conf.d/hwclock and set clock_systohc="YES". Make sure hwclock
25 > is in runlevel boot.
26 >
27 > If you have an internet connection during boot-up, you should also
28 > emerge net-misc/ntp and add ntp-client and ntpd to runlevel default.
29 >
30 > Hope this helps,
31 > Florian Philipp