From: Lavender <lavender_matrix@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re:Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot start up KDE desktop Environment
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 03:11:50
1 I have recompiled the kernel as <The X server configuration howto> says.But when I emerge xorg-server it had errors:!!!Error: The xorg-x11 OpenGL implementation doesn't seem to provide!!!Error: libGL.so file. This might be an effect of breakage introducedby a prioprietary driver installer. Please re-merge the package!!!Error: providing your OpenGL implementation!!!Error: Selected OpenGL implementation incompleteHmm, installing KDE is not that easy.So what's wrong with this?