From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrade problem with perl-cleaner
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 03:50:15
1 Colleen Beamer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I really have very little problem with my Gentoo system, but today on an
5 > upgrade I received the following message related to perl-cleaner:
6 >
7 > !!! Digest verification Failed:
8 > !!! /usr/portage/distfiles/perl-cleaner-1.03.tar.gz
9 > !!! Readon: Filesize does not match recorded size
10 >
11 > I'm sorry to bother you with this. I tried searching the forums, but
12 > when I entered a search term, I got either no pages or thousands of
13 > pages. I looked on the bug list and the closest thing was a message
14 > related to a check-sum. I tried looking at the documentation, but
15 > didn't find anything that told me what to do to correct this. I even
16 > did a "no-no" and resync'd.
17 >
18 > Any help here would be appreciated. I would file a bug, but I'm not
19 > sure exactly if this is a bug or something that is correctable and I
20 > just don't know how to do it.
21 >
22 > Regards,
23 >
24 > Colleen
25 >
26 Hi,
27 There was such a thread on this ML.
28 IIRC just remove/erase the source file from distfiles dir and fetch it
29 again. Then emerge ...
30 HTH.Rumen

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature