From: lee <lee@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 23:58:04
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > On 26/12/2016 21:42, lee wrote:
4 >> Well, I guess you haven't realised yet that reality doesn't exist.
5 >> Bubbles are a self-imposed limit for those who believe in reality.
6 >> You probably hit that wall and now try hard to remain confined.
7 >>
8 >> Unfortunately, this won't make sense to you until you come to realise.
11 > I *strongly* recommend you cease insulting people's intelligence on this
12 > list.
13
14 It was not my intention to do that, and if I did, I apologize.
15
16 Different people realise different things. There are many things I will
17 never realise and others I have. There are things I won't understand
18 before I have realised what is necessary to realise to understand them.
19 Finding that someone won't understand something before they have
20 realised something doesn't insult anyones intelligence.
23 > This list (gentoo-user) contains the brightest minds, widest range of
24 > experience (both CS-related and just generally in life), most articulate
25 > and surprisingly, most tolerant, bunch of people I have ever come across
26 > online; and I've been here for 10 years and doing online for 20+ years
27 > and the above is not meant idly.
28 >
29 > I can't watch you type and I can't get in your headspace but based just
30 > on what I read from you, your communications say something that is
31 > frankly, very insulting to those individuals. There is no need to
32 > disparage someone else just because their frame of reference differs
33 > from yours.
34 >
35 > Alan
36 >
37 > p.s. You have a very long way to go still before you begin to match
38 > Dale's contributions here.
39
40 So this is supposed to be a competition?