From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:05:34
1 On 13/4/2011, at 8:14pm, Mick wrote:
2 >>> ...
3 >>> I've tried Opera and Chrome; Chrome does the same as Firefox while Opera
4 >>> shows one line giving the phpMyAdmin location and version number.
5
6 Works fine in Safari here. Maybe you could try another Webkit-based browser? Konqueror, maybe?
7
8 > ... and I was just advised by my other half (a web developer) that FF will
9 > follow a print-CSS if one is there, otherwise will follow the HTML code which
10 > may contain the frame and specify it to the size of the screen.
11
12 Have you guys tried right-clicking within the frame and "open frame in new window", then printing?
13
14 Stroller.