From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:22:50
1 On 14 April 2011 07:03, Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 13/4/2011, at 8:14pm, Mick wrote:
4 >>>> ...
5 >>>> I've tried Opera and Chrome; Chrome does the same as Firefox while Opera
6 >>>> shows one line giving the phpMyAdmin location and version number.
7 >
8 > Works fine in Safari here. Maybe you could try another Webkit-based browser? Konqueror, maybe?
9 >
10 >> ... and I was just advised by my other half (a web developer) that FF will
11 >> follow a print-CSS if one is there, otherwise will follow the HTML code which
12 >> may contain the frame and specify it to the size of the screen.
13 >
14 > Have you guys tried right-clicking within the frame and "open frame in new window", then printing?
15
16 Yes! :-) I forgot to try the obvious ...
17
18 Peter, if you right-click and select to see the frame in question
19 (while in 'Print View') and then select Print Preview in Firefox, you
20 can see all pages that the tables will spread across.
21
22 Thanks Stroller for pointing this out.
23 --
24 Regards,
25 Mick