From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:46:28
1 On Thursday 14 April 2011 11:20:51 Mick wrote:
2
3 > > Have you guys tried right-clicking within the frame and "open frame in
4 > > new window", then printing?
5 >
6 > Yes! :-) I forgot to try the obvious ...
7
8 Hmm. Well, it may be obvious to you, but it isn't obvious to me that the page
9 even uses frames, never mind how to print them.
10
11 > Peter, if you right-click and select to see the frame in question
12 > (while in 'Print View') and then select Print Preview in Firefox, you
13 > can see all pages that the tables will spread across.
14
15 Actually I right-clicked in the original page and selected "Open in new tab". I
16 got the same output as I get by clicking the Print button at the bottom of the
17 original page, so I suppose we now know what that button does.
18
19 > Thanks Stroller for pointing this out.
20
21 Indeed.
24 Rgds
25 Peter