From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:11:23
1 On Thursday 14 April 2011 11:44:49 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday 14 April 2011 11:20:51 Mick wrote:
3
4 > > Peter, if you right-click and select to see the frame in question
5 > > (while in 'Print View') and then select Print Preview in Firefox, you
6 > > can see all pages that the tables will spread across.
7 >
8 > Actually I right-clicked in the original page and selected "Open in new
9 > tab". I got the same output as I get by clicking the Print button at the
10 > bottom of the original page, so I suppose we now know what that button
11 > does.
12
13 Not exactly ... the 'Print View' button uses a different stylesheet, but yes
14 it has the same effect of making all pages of the table printable.
17 Regards,
18 Mick