From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Postfix receives OK, but won't send to internet
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:03:08
1 That would be the same problem; mailing lists still have to send mail from
2 the originating host.
6 John I'd suggest yahoo - they have a groups section where you can set up a
7 mailing list - they host the list, you just handle the posting.
15 A tad off-topic, but John, why don't you setup a mailing list and have the
16 PTA members join?
17
18 one unfortunately corollary to this is my isp doesn't block outgoing
19 port 25, but DOES limit the number of emails you send via their
20 relay. I send a newsletter for my kids' school's pta and I could not
21 do that if I couldn't send at least a chunk of them directly.