From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Pain of migrating to plasma5
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 11:48:51
1 It seems that the plasma5 interface is not to the liking of the previous KDE4
2 user, and the sddm problems make enlightenment a more appealing proposition.
3 There are however a couple of problems that I don't know how to fix.
4
5 1. kwalletd5 will not accept the passwd of the user to perform a migration
6 from the old kdewalletd. The old kdwalletd continues to be started by
7 akonadi/kmail and it accepts the user's passwd. However, applications like
8 Chromium are asking for the new kwalletd5 - what is the recommended way to
9 move from old to new?
10
11 2. Knotes content is gone! Where is it usually stored? I had a look under
12 ~/.local/share/notes/yiNon9TRJh/ but the current/new/tmp directories under it
13 are empty.
14
15 Grateful for any pointers.
18 Regards,