From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ssh rekeying slow ?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:42:04
1 Am 25.06.2014 20:30, schrieb James:
2 > Stefan G. Weichinger <lists <at> xunil.at> writes:
5 >> When I ssh into a server in my basement, this takes way more time than
6 >> usual.
7 >> Does anyone have an idea what I could do to fix that?
10 > ssh has an ordered array of negotiations between systems that are related
11 > to the version numbers of ssh and the other configurations. There is
12 > usually a mismatch, when it takes "too long" to start a session,
13 > in my experience.
14 >
15 > I did not look at the specifics you posted.
16
17 both servers/machines run net-misc/openssh-6.6.1_p1 ... re-compiled
18 right today.