From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ssh rekeying slow ?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:19:58
1 Stefan G. Weichinger <lists <at> xunil.at> writes:
4 > When I ssh into a server in my basement, this takes way more time than
5 > usual.
6 > Does anyone have an idea what I could do to fix that?
9 ssh has an ordered array of negotiations between systems that are related
10 to the version numbers of ssh and the other configurations. There is
11 usually a mismatch, when it takes "too long" to start a session,
12 in my experience.
13
14 I did not look at the specifics you posted.
15
16 hth,
17 James