From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shutting down process hangs - how to proceed?
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:25:30
1 Am Samstag, 19. September 2009 schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I am updateing my Gentoo on a dialy basis.
5 > Since two days the shutdown process of the systems
6 > hangs around "Bringing down net.lo".
7 > Booting the PC is not a problem -- except the
8 > "replaying transactions" (resierfs).
9 > [...]
10 > How can I proceed?
11 > What is suspicous for hanging the shutdown process?
12 > Every help is very welcome ! :)
13
14 I also thought of the alsa problem pk mentioned. But it might also be another
15 kernel module. Search your /var/log/messages or dmesg for kernel oopses.
16 --
17 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
18 Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be;
19 but as it isn’t, it ain’t.