From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shutting down process hangs - how to proceed?
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:47:40
1 > I also thought of the alsa problem pk mentioned. But it might also be another
2 > kernel module. Search your /var/log/messages or dmesg for kernel oopses.
3 > --
4 > Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
5 > Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be;
6 > but as it isn’t, it ain’t.
7
8 I scanned dmesg output and the log files before and found nothing. May
9 those parts were victim of the "replay transaction" while rebooting
10 the system afterwards...
17 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
18 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
19 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
20 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.