From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird 78
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 17:06:50
1 On 8/19/20 6:16 PM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:37:30 -0400, james wrote:
3 >
4 >> It was release mid July:
5 >>
6 >> https://blog.thunderbird.net/2020/07/whats-new-in-thunderbird-78/
9 >> Any idea where the first 'beta' version can be grabbed, as an ebuild?
10 >
11 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/733062
12 >
13 > "Mozilla Thunderbird 78.0 is now available.
14 >
15 > However, we don't plan to bump until 78.2 release because of known
16 > problems and upstream's advice not to upgrade yet.
17 >
18 > Thunderbird 78.2 is scheduled for end of August 2020."
19
20 It's on my schedule. Thanks.
21
22 Look at what I just received:
23
24 From <executivemailcom@×××××.com>
25 "Dear User
26
27 Your Verizon✔ Version is outdated and has expired in the database as you
28 know we are moving our Email Platform to AOl Mail.
29
30 Failure to Upgrade to the newest Verizon✔ AOL Version 12.9 will result
31 in inefficient usage of mailbox and might result to shutdown
32
33 UPDATE HERE to Visit your login page Log-in to restore.
34
35 Thanks
36 Verizon✔ My Account
37 Verizon✔ © 2020 All Right reserved "
38
39 ............
40
41 We I guess I go into overdrive now to get email up. Posting to wider
42 gentoo-user issues might be tuff. I do have this email:
45 dtfrag@××××××××××.com
46
47 but it's the limited, free version, atm.
48
49 Publish or priavte emails on getting those 2 R.Pi.4 boards up and
50 running, asap, gentoo is the first step.
51 NOW this is all a priority, for me.