From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird 78
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 17:20:48
1 On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 13:06:39 -0400, james wrote:
2
3 > Look at what I just received:
4 >
5 > From <executivemailcom@×××××.com>
6 > "Dear User
7 >
8 > Your Verizon✔ Version is outdated and has expired in the database as
9 > you know we are moving our Email Platform to AOl Mail.
10 >
11 > Failure to Upgrade to the newest Verizon✔ AOL Version 12.9 will result
12 > in inefficient usage of mailbox and might result to shutdown
13 >
14 > UPDATE HERE to Visit your login page Log-in to restore.
15 >
16 > Thanks
17 > Verizon✔ My Account
18 > Verizon✔ © 2020 All Right reserved "
19
20 That looks like a phishing mail to me.
24 Neil Bothwick
25
26 Angular Momentum Makes The World Go 'Round