From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] jpg support
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 10:49:01
1 Am Samstag, 8. November 2008 05:48:24 schrieb Michael P. Soulier:
2
3 > I built gqview and feh without the jpg USE flag in make.conf, and now
4 > they refuse to display jpg images. I've added jpg to make.conf, and
5 > ran
6 >
7 > emerge -vu --newuse world
8 >
9 > but gqview and feh aren't on the list of what's being rebuilt, and
10 > when it's done I still have no jpg support in those programs.
11
12 Just try to re-emerge those packages and see if they can show jpeg images
13 afterwards. If yes, please file a bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org, so that the
14 jpeg USE flag will be added to future versions of the packages.
15
16 Bye...
17
18 Dirk