From: Michael Hampicke <gentoo-user@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google privacy changes
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:48:30
1 > My first reaction was, why would Google need a CV from me, surely they
2 > already know more about me than my mother does? Clearly they don't.
3
4 Of course they do! They just wanted you to confirm what they know about
5 you. Who knows, maybe you lied when you posted a story on facebook where
6 you told people that you once fought 15 terrorists from Mars - on a bus
7 that would explode when going slower than 50mph - while saving a little
8 girls life by performing open heart surgery with a steak knife and a
9 paper clip...