From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google privacy changes
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:04:28
1 On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:47:18 +0100, Michael Hampicke wrote:
2
3 > > My first reaction was, why would Google need a CV from me, surely they
4 > > already know more about me than my mother does? Clearly they don't.
5 >
6 > Of course they do! They just wanted you to confirm what they know about
7 > you. Who knows, maybe you lied when you posted a story on facebook where
8 > you told people that you once fought 15 terrorists from Mars - on a bus
9 > that would explode when going slower than 50mph - while saving a little
10 > girls life by performing open heart surgery with a steak knife and a
11 > paper clip...
12
13 Sorry, you lost me when you got to facebook...
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a
20 whole box to start a campfire?