From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Where are Libreoffice templates?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 20:24:56
1 On 2011-05-05, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > It finished emerging, and everything works exactly as expected. The
4 > new templates (and old ones) all show up inside the program
5 > automatically, no problems at all. The Sun templates are shown when I
6 > do an "equery f":
7 >
8 > $ equery f libreoffice | grep Sun_ODF_Template
9
10 > [115 files]
11
12 Nothing here:
13
14 $ equery f libreoffice | fgrep Sun
15 $
16
17 $ equery f libreoffice | fgrep ODF
18 $
19
20 I definitely built with templates and linguas_en_US enabled:
21
22 $ equery uses libreoffice | fgrep +
23 +cups
24 +gtk
25 +linguas_en_US
26 +templates
27
28 Maybe I'll trying emerging it again overnight tonight...
31 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! How do I get HOME?
32 at
33 gmail.com