From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Where are Libreoffice templates?
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 14:26:31
1 On 2011-05-05, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 2011-05-05, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> It finished emerging, and everything works exactly as expected. The
5 >> new templates (and old ones) all show up inside the program
6 >> automatically, no problems at all. The Sun templates are shown when I
7 >> do an "equery f":
8 >>
9 >> $ equery f libreoffice | grep Sun_ODF_Template
10 >
11 >> [115 files]
12 >
13 > Nothing here:
14 >
15 > $ equery f libreoffice | fgrep Sun
16 > $
17 >
18 > $ equery f libreoffice | fgrep ODF
19 > $
20 >
21 > I definitely built with templates and linguas_en_US enabled:
22 >
23 > $ equery uses libreoffice | fgrep +
24 > +cups
25 > +gtk
26 > +linguas_en_US
27 > +templates
28 >
29 > Maybe I'll trying emerging it again overnight tonight...
30
31 I re-emerged with the java USE flag enabled, and both the wizards and
32 the old Sun templates showed up this time. Apparently the Sun ODF
33 templates don't get installed without the java flag? That doesn't
34 really make any sense, but that's what seems to happen.
37 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Are you still an
38 at ALCOHOLIC?
39 gmail.com