From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 01:39:59
1 > I liked Claws when I used it before. If you really want lightweight, though,
2 > try mutt, which is a terminal-based mail program that supports OpenPGP and
3 > IMAP.
4 >
5 > There is also a new option, but it is written in Ruby and is therefore not
6 > lightweight. But it is also a terminal client and allegedly is better than
7 > Mutt, at least in the eyes of those who wrote it. Ruby people ted to be
8 > hyperbolic, but it probably at least merits a try. I do not, however,
9 > remember its name.
10
11 I used mutt for a while but when I switched to thunderbird I got way more done.
12
13 - Grant
16 >> I just switched from firefox to chromium (thanks to you guys) and I'm
17 >> loving it.  What would you recommend for getting away from
18 >> thunderbird?  I'm looking for something simple and minimal.
19 >>
20 >> - Grant