From: Michael Trausch <mike@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 01:31:27
1 I liked Claws when I used it before. If you really want lightweight,
2 though, try mutt, which is a terminal-based mail program that supports
3 OpenPGP and IMAP.
4
5 There is also a new option, but it is written in Ruby and is therefore not
6 lightweight. But it is also a terminal client and allegedly is better than
7 Mutt, at least in the eyes of those who wrote it. Ruby people ted to be
8 hyperbolic, but it probably at least merits a try. I do not, however,
9 remember its name.
12 Sent from my Ice Cream Sandwich-powered HTC G2
13 Please excuse any typos.