From: Facu Curti <facu.curti@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Get bridge working for xen
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 01:31:18
1 Hi all! :)
2
3 I'm following the gentoo wiki [1]. I can't find any mistake on config
4 files, but network does not work :/.
5
6 I don't have any xen configuration (or domU) yet. I'm just trying to get a bridge
7 with functional network on my domain0.
8
9 I attach my /etc/conf.d/net
10
11 When I try to ping, with any iface, to to outside, or even to the getaway, it says host
12 unreachable. Also, the system delays on load the system. It takes like
13 30 sec more, and conky get stuck (I use it to take data like IP, getway,
14 dns, etc..).
15
16 I hope can help me please, I need to get this working :/
17
18 Thank you! You all are the best!! Bye!
19
20 Sorry if my english is not the best :/
21
22 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Xen#Networking_on_Unpriviledged_Domains

net text/plain