From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Wha' hoppen to firestarter?
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:45:23
1 I had firestarter-1.0.3 emerged for quite some time. I hadn't really
2 used it, but I'm a bit surprised now to find that it's interfering
3 with normal emerges because it's got a big red "M" smacked on it.
4
5 I suppose that means there's a problem with it, and it's explained in
6 some forum or list that I don't normally get. But now I'd like a
7 clue: what's the {prognosis, workaround, fix, alternative}. As I
8 mentioned, I hadn't really started to use it, but I'd like to have a
9 better firewall tool than building iptables scripts in vim.
12 Kevin O'Gorman, PhD
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list