From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd-networkd: simpler config for my network
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:05:12
1 Am 15.04.2014 00:02, schrieb Pavel Volkov:
2 > On Monday, 31 March 2014 16:14:44 MSK, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
3 >> Aside from all the discussions around systemd, I simply gave the new
4 >> systemd-networkd a try.
5 >>
6 >> It helped me to simplify my config for my main machine where I run KVM
7 >> for virtualization and need a network bridge:
10 > I browsed through the man pages before and it seemed like
11 > systemd-networkd can't yet be configured to enable SLAAC on IPv6 interface.
12 > Am I right?
13 > And this is such a common configuration...
14
15 Did you test it?
16
17 I think it just works ...