From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Amorok and getting started.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:30:41
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:37:30 +0200, Uwe Thiem wrote:
3 >
4 >> You can, though, control amaroK's volume to a certain extent in amaroK
5 >> itself. Try to put amaroK's internal control to 100% and drop PCM a bit
6 >> lower. It might help though I doubt it will help much. (Don't know for
7 >> sure because I don't use system notifications.)
8 >
9 > You can also control the volume of system notifications, so it's probably
10 > best to set PCM fairly high then bring down the volume for notifications
11 > and various applications to their best levels.
15 WOW. That must be new. I never saw that before. Wooo Oooooo. That
16 helped a lot.
17
18 Now to go get all the sounds turned back on. ;-)
19
20 Dale
21
23 --