From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Amorok and getting started.
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:58:48
1 On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:37:30 +0200, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2
3 > You can, though, control amaroK's volume to a certain extent in amaroK
4 > itself. Try to put amaroK's internal control to 100% and drop PCM a bit
5 > lower. It might help though I doubt it will help much. (Don't know for
6 > sure because I don't use system notifications.)
7
8 You can also control the volume of system notifications, so it's probably
9 best to set PCM fairly high then bring down the volume for notifications
10 and various applications to their best levels.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Multitasking?? But I only have one PC!