From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mp3splt-gtk, hearts and hwinfo fails to emerge
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 02:20:08
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Arttu V. wrote:
3 >
4 >> On 9/6/09, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >>> I ran revdep-rebuild -i and it said it was fine. I updated python a few
8 >>> weeks ago and I ran python-updater afterwards. Just for kicks it is
9 >>> running again and since it is taking a while, it must be planning on
10 >>> updating something.
11 >>>
12 >>> I have never heard of perl-updater. I'll check on that after
13 >>> python-updater gets done. Maybe one of these ideas will fix this error.
14 >>>
15 >>>
16 >> Sorry, just checked -- it's actually perl-cleaner, not perl-updater.
17 >> And unless you have updated recently, e.g., to perl 5.10, then I doubt
18 >> if running it will do much good.
23 > I'm still on 5.8 and I don't remember updating it. I'm just doing a
24 > emerge -e world right now is all.
25 >
26 > Python-updater is rebuilding Scribus and boost. I don't think Scribus
27 > would affect the packages I am having trouble with but I don't know
28 > about boost. It will be a while before it gets through.
29 >
30 > Maybe this will help.
31 >
32 > Dale
33 >
38 OK. It finished recompiling boost and Scribus. Both hearts and
39 mp3splt-gtk still fail with the same error as before.
40
41 Any ideas?
42
43 Dale