From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mp3splt-gtk, hearts and hwinfo fails to emerge
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 21:08:59
1 Arttu V. wrote:
2 > On 9/6/09, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> I ran revdep-rebuild -i and it said it was fine. I updated python a few
5 >> weeks ago and I ran python-updater afterwards. Just for kicks it is
6 >> running again and since it is taking a while, it must be planning on
7 >> updating something.
8 >>
9 >> I have never heard of perl-updater. I'll check on that after
10 >> python-updater gets done. Maybe one of these ideas will fix this error.
13 > Sorry, just checked -- it's actually perl-cleaner, not perl-updater.
14 > And unless you have updated recently, e.g., to perl 5.10, then I doubt
15 > if running it will do much good.
19 I'm still on 5.8 and I don't remember updating it. I'm just doing a
20 emerge -e world right now is all.
21
22 Python-updater is rebuilding Scribus and boost. I don't think Scribus
23 would affect the packages I am having trouble with but I don't know
24 about boost. It will be a while before it gets through.
25
26 Maybe this will help.
27
28 Dale