From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Can't figure out gcc-4.9 blocker
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 19:24:09
1 On 2016-05-13, Willie M <matthews.willie80@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 05/13/2016 12:16 PM, Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >
4 > I have no idea but I seen that star and thought about that it might be
5 > that reason. It also wants to reinstall gcc-4.5 so make sure you
6 > uninstall that.
7
8 A couple hours ago, my system was perfectly happy with the exact same
9 set of GCC versions installed (with no multislot flag), and now it now
10 says they can't be installed together.
13 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! It's a hole all the
14 at way to downtown Burbank!
15 gmail.com