From: Willie M <matthews.willie80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Can't figure out gcc-4.9 blocker
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 19:19:43
1 On 05/13/2016 12:16 PM, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2016-05-13, Willie M <matthews.willie80@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> It looks like the multislot use flag has changed. I think that is what
5 >> the star means.
6 >
7 > I had it enabled temporarily, but emerge then failed on the first
8 > package it tried to build (gcc-4.5).
9 >
10 > Then decided I shouldn't need it and removed it, since it seemed to be
11 > for installing multiple versions within a slot. Why would one need
12 > "multislot" set?
13 >
14 >> So make sure you have that use flag enabled still for
15 >> all of your gcc versions.
18 >> sys-devel/gcc multislot
23 I have no idea but I seen that star and thought about that it might be
24 that reason. It also wants to reinstall gcc-4.5 so make sure you
25 uninstall that.
26
27 That may be a reason it is telling you that also.
31 Willie Matthews
32 matthews.willie80@×××××.com
33 (702) 659-9966