From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mounting samsung galaxy S III (android ics)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:17:02
1 On Jul 23, 2012 4:36 PM, "Neil Bothwick" <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:53:20 -0400, Mike Gilbert wrote:
4 >
5 > > I have found go-mtpfs to work much better with my Galaxy Nexus.
6 > >
7 > > https://github.com/hanwen/go-mtpfs/
8 > >
9 > > There is no ebuild for it, mostly because I haven't figured out how to
10 > > package go programs.
11 >
12 > There is also Kies, a Samsung program in the market that does the same
13 > sort of thing as AirDroid. I tried AirDroid a couple of phones ago but
14 > can't remember why I didn't like it.
17 Me, it's the other way around. Can't stand Kies Air, so I changed to
18 AirDroid.
19
20 Rgds,