From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mounting samsung galaxy S III (android ics)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:33:44
1 On Mon, July 23, 2012 2:12 pm, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > On Jul 23, 2012 4:36 PM, "Neil Bothwick" <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:53:20 -0400, Mike Gilbert wrote:
5 >>
6 >> > I have found go-mtpfs to work much better with my Galaxy Nexus.
7 >> >
8 >> > https://github.com/hanwen/go-mtpfs/
9 >> >
10 >> > There is no ebuild for it, mostly because I haven't figured out how to
11 >> > package go programs.
12 >>
13 >> There is also Kies, a Samsung program in the market that does the same
14 >> sort of thing as AirDroid. I tried AirDroid a couple of phones ago but
15 >> can't remember why I didn't like it.
18 > Me, it's the other way around. Can't stand Kies Air, so I changed to
19 > AirDroid.
20
21 Same here, Kies Air doesn't allow multiple files to be selected downloaded
22 at once, something I find an absolute must when wanting to download the
23 pictures I took of my daughter playing :)
26 Joost