From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:17:51
1 On Tue, 15 May 2012 10:01:00 -0700
2 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > Maybe like me, you blabber more than you think:
5 > >
6 > > http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-user-per-year.xml
7 > >
8 > > I didn't put them in any certain order but you have fallen a bit
9 > > tho. Someone put alum in your water or something?
10 > >
11 > > ROFL
12 > >
13 > > Dale
16 > Jeez.... Am I _STILL_ showing up on this list of high posting people?
17 > I've honestly worked to get below number 10 and I cannot get there
18 > apparently... (Too many posts like this I suppose!) ;-)
19
20 This gentoo stuff is addictive :-)
21
22 Must be the personalities around here. I reckon that anyone who sticks
23 around here and becomes a regular (regardless of their skill level) has
24 something special going on inside.
25
26 Gentoo-ers all have that DIY attitude, as if they would rather not wait
27 around for someone else to do all their lifting for them.
31 Alan McKinnnon
32 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com