From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:02:48
1 On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 >> On Mon, 14 May 2012 12:13:18 -0500
4 >> Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> For example:  Alan, Mike, Pandu, Mark, Neil and me are the top posters
7 >>> on this list.
8 >>
9 >> Yo Dale,
10 >>
11 >> You might want to re-calibrate your stats engine :-)
12 >>
13 >> I've been quiet for a while (getting old...)[1] and fifty bucks says
14 >> Michael, Canek, Pandu and a couple more have all posted more than me
15 >> this year
16 >>
17 >> [1] Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it
23 > Maybe like me, you blabber more than you think:
24 >
25 > http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-user-per-year.xml
26 >
27 > I didn't put them in any certain order but you have fallen a bit tho.
28 > Someone put alum in your water or something?
29 >
30 > ROFL
31 >
32 > Dale
35 Jeez.... Am I _STILL_ showing up on this list of high posting people?
36 I've honestly worked to get below number 10 and I cannot get there
37 apparently... (Too many posts like this I suppose!) ;-)
38
39 - Mark