From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 00:48:19
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Mon, 14 May 2012 12:13:18 -0500
3 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> For example: Alan, Mike, Pandu, Mark, Neil and me are the top posters
6 >> on this list.
7 >
8 > Yo Dale,
9 >
10 > You might want to re-calibrate your stats engine :-)
11 >
12 > I've been quiet for a while (getting old...)[1] and fifty bucks says
13 > Michael, Canek, Pandu and a couple more have all posted more than me
14 > this year
15 >
16 > [1] Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it
22 Maybe like me, you blabber more than you think:
23
24 http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-user-per-year.xml
25
26 I didn't put them in any certain order but you have fallen a bit tho.
27 Someone put alum in your water or something?
28
29 ROFL
30
31 Dale
32
36 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
37 how you interpreted my words!
38
39 Miss the compile output? Hint:
40 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"