From: john <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:27:42
1 On Mon, 14 May 2012 19:46:39 -0500
2 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > On Mon, 14 May 2012 12:13:18 -0500
6 > > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > >
8 > >> For example: Alan, Mike, Pandu, Mark, Neil and me are the top
9 > >> posters on this list.
10 > >
11 > > Yo Dale,
12 > >
13 > > You might want to re-calibrate your stats engine :-)
14 > >
15 > > I've been quiet for a while (getting old...)[1] and fifty bucks says
16 > > Michael, Canek, Pandu and a couple more have all posted more than me
17 > > this year
18 > >
19 > > [1] Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it
25 > Maybe like me, you blabber more than you think:
26 >
27 > http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-user-per-year.xml
28 >
29 > I didn't put them in any certain order but you have fallen a bit tho.
30 > Someone put alum in your water or something?
31 >
32 > ROFL
33 >
34 > Dale
35 >
39 Would like to thank all guys and girls for posting. Even though I post
40 very little myself your posts are always excellent and there is plenty
41 to learn from just reading them.
42
43 There are things I can do now which I never thought possible. Thanks
46 John D Maunder