From: Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 12:31:28
1 On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:01:00AM -0700, Penguin Lover Mark Knecht squawked:
2 > > Maybe like me, you blabber more than you think:
3 > >
4 > > http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-user-per-year.xml
5 > >
6 > Jeez.... Am I _STILL_ showing up on this list of high posting people?
7 > I've honestly worked to get below number 10 and I cannot get there
8 > apparently... (Too many posts like this I suppose!) ;-)
11 Ah, another year, yet another new e-mail address. This certainly
12 helped keep me under the radar. I am quite surprised that I appeared
13 at all on that list, though I suppose my verbosity level has decreased
14 as I aged.
15
16 Cheers,
17
18 W
19 --
20 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
21 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton